Platform

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

3 results found

1. We should be able to see more than 100 notifications. I think this is especially crucial at this time that we are coming back from holidays. I got back after a week and I had 224 notifications waiting for me, and it was sad to know that 124 of those were lost and without a way to recover them.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there!

Thank you for sharing your valuable ideas with us!

We appreciate your input and believe that every idea contributes to making Playvox even better.

We at the Product Team regularly assess and prioritize features based on user feedback. Rest assured that your idea will be carefully evaluated alongside others. If it gains traction among our user community through votes, it could significantly influence our development roadmap.

Thanks for being a valuable part of our community.

Karina from Product

2. Now it is not convient working with notifications. I cannot open them in a new tab, not filter, or track which one I checked which not.

On 100 agents it is difficult to track all list of notifications.

When I open it in a new tab I see this: https://flmst.net/s/nXadcZed8gE6GW9/preview

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Exciting News: Your Idea in Action!

Your fantastic idea to enhance our notification center is now being put into action. Your input is shaping our product, and we can't wait for you to experience the enhancements firsthand! 🚀

Karina from Product

3. Getting emails after every eval is completed is disruptive and distracting to agent workflows. We should be able to adjust notification settings for individual users and teams so they can receive daily, weekly, quarterly, etc. summaries of performance, high and low scores (with dates), and links to review evals in one message instead of potentially dozens per week. Current capability is limited to org-wide notification settings.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?