Platform

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

4 results found

1. One set of roles across all products. Must be able to have different settings so some roles have access to one product but not the other. Customize the level of access per product for each role.

These roles would be able to connect with an SCIM like Okta to do SSO, provisioning, and revoking access automatically.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. It would be super helpful to be able to view a table of all roles and what access they each have as an overview, rather than having to go in and out of every role to see who does and doesn't have access, especially when I'm overseeing several instances of Playvox across different countries, a table for each country would make these tasks much quicker.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Allow Super Admin to edit other Super Admin user's custom fields. I recently needed to move a Super Admin to a new job code (via custom field) and I was not able to edit anything.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Sometimes there is a sudden need for a user to perform responsibilities of two roles (ex. Analyst and Arbitrator) temporarily. We have to either create a new role or update the existing role to enable it, with the latter impacting all users. It will be great if we can assign multiple roles to a user, with the higher permission of either role superseding the lower permission. It'll also make role management much simpler.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?